Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Just a quick note

I haven't posted anything in a while so I figured I would jump on and at least say hi and let everyone know that we are indeed, still alive and doing ok! I love the Christmas season and I am so excited! I had the best experience tonight with some of the girls that I work with at one of my jobs. We all decided to get together and have an ugly sweater Christmas party. Ashley had put her mission papers in about a month ago and she got her call! She was so excited and we all gathered around the computer on Skype while her Dad read her mission call, She is going to the Phillipines! It was quite funny and ironic, as soon as we found out, there was a knock at the door and it was....the Missionaries!!! We were quite entertained! LOL I can't believe that this year is almost over! I hope that everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday. Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Our Corner said...

The PHILIPPINES? Which Mission? She is going to LOVE the Philippines the people there are AMAZING!!!!! I loved serving there. I was in the Manila Mission. The best EVER!!!! I am so excited for her she's going to love it!. :)